End Of Lease Cleaning Service Covers
Nowadays the house owners change their tenants frequently and it becomes difficult to find a good and appropriate change. Most of the owners seek reference for renting out his property. It is for this reason and also to get your bond money back, a thorough bond cleaning is necessary. The purpose of end of lease cleaning services in Brisbane is to leave the rented house in a state you found when it was leased out to you.
Many of us seek professional bond cleaning services in Brisbane to avoid wasting time, but it is not a mandatory requirement. If you plan well in advance you can start the cleaning methodically and save a lot of money. Leaving your rented property clean and shining will get your bond money back faster and even a good referral from your house owner.
Exit cleaning services in Brisbane gets easier as most of the furniture is already moved and thus out of the way. Preparing a checklist for end of lease cleaning helps in keeping a tab, that every space of the house has been catered to and nothing has been left unattended.
For the checklist, preparation divides the task fitting in every room and space of the house, and then every individual corner that needs attention. This breaking down of tasks makes it easier to plan and handle. An end of lease checklist is just the right tool to attack the mission and make it more manageable. Set a time limit for each corner of the house and with the checklist in hand make sure it is a race against time.
Here is a complete end of lease cleaning checklist which might come in handy while preparing one for yourself.
Areas Covers Under End Of Lease Cleaning Services
BEDROOM, LIVING ROOM AND HALLWAYS
● Dust and clean all visible surfaces
● Wipe and clean the door, doorknobs. Give the doors a wash if required.
● Wipe and also clean the windows and window frames.
● Dust the blinds, and also wash the screens
● Wash the window panes
● Clean and clear the window and door tracks
● Remove the cobwebs
● Dust and clean the lights and fixtures and all other power points.
● Clean the ceiling fan, exhaust fans and air vents
● Clean the wardrobes, cabinets and drawers
● Dust and also wipe all the reachable surfaces
● Clean and polish the mirrors and all glass surfaces
● Clean the air-conditioners and make sure that the filters are clear
● Wash and also clean the walls from any spots or stains
● Wash and also clean the skirting boards
● Vacuum the carpet thoroughly
● Vacuum and also mop clean the floors
● Wipe and clean the balustrades
● Wipe and polish any metal trimmings from handprints
BATHROOM AND LAUNDRY
● Wash and clean the sink and faucets thoroughly
● Make sure that the drainpipe is unclogged
● Clean the shower area, remove scum
● Treat the area for any mould growth
● Clean the showerhead, faucet and walls
● Thoroughly clean the toilets and also sanitize them
● Wash and also clean the walls
● Clean all the light, switches and other fixtures
● Clean all the dispensers and also trays
● Clean the closets and cabinets inside outside and clean and polish the mirrors
● Wash and clean the door, doorknob and windows
● Clear and clean the window and also the door tracks
● Remove and clean any plastic curtain or cover
● Clear the air vents, clean the exhaust fan
● Clean the washing machine, clear the filter and the clothes dryer
● Clean and sanitize the laundry tub
● Mop and also clean the floors, spot clean the grouts
● Clean and sanitize all working surfaces
● Clean the kitchen splashback
● Clear and clean the outside and also inside of the cabinets, closets and drawers
● Degrease and clean the range hood and stovetop
● Thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the microwave oven and the dishwasher
● Wash the walls and clear from any spots and stains
● Clear and clean the sink and also faucets
● Clean the light, switches, exhaust fans and other fixtures
● Wash and clean the door and also windows
● Vacuum clean and mop the floor thoroughly
After you have covered every area inside the house, pay attention to any balcony, porch, entrance and garage.
Hope you find this end of lease checklist useful. Wish you a happy move on.
● Remove cobwebs
● Wash and clean the walls to remove any major stain
● Clean the light fixtures and also the switches
● Clean the front door, garage door
● Wipe and also polish any metal trims
● Sweep and also mop the floors
Note: In case you want to order our service. Order our cheap bond cleaning services in Brisbane now to avail 25% instant discount.